Over The Hill And Into The Rabbit Hole

Page 2 of 6 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Re: Over The Hill And Into The Rabbit Hole

Post  Stryfer on Sun Dec 02, 2012 11:06 am

Morning came, Stry yawned and opened his eyes everything seemed normal. He moved to get up and couldn't. He looked down to see a girl asleep on top of his chest. He tried to keep his cool, thinking about how to move without disturbing her. He finally picked her up and slipped from under her, replacing her pillow with an actual pillow.
Stryfer

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Kanu on Sun Dec 02, 2012 2:29 pm

the expression on her ace shifted from contentness to pure disappointment. Something had taken away her comfort and replaced it with this... fluff. She didn't want fluff. But she latched on it anyways when he moved her on to it.

After a sort while of sleeping she let out a muffled groan. Nuzzling her head against the pillow before lifting it up suddenly. Eye half open, hair a mess on her head. Half asleep as she looked round the room briefly, releasing the pillow as she rolled off the bed suddenly. Landing on her feet with a soft pitter patter of her feet touching the ground. Silver blue strands of hair flowing around her as she stood on the floor. With the pitter patter of her bare feet against the floor she made her way towards the door. Reaching for the handle then aimlessly wandering out into the hallway. Rounding the corner as she wandered out half asleep. The last thing being seen was the strands of her long hair flowing past the door frame

"Obaaaaaaa! "

Her tired yet demanding sounding voice echoed down the hallway of the camp they were staying in. not being quiet at all in her actions. Nor caring too. Her call was replaced by the confused and rather unfriendly sounds of growls and demanding questions.

"Whoes the kid?!"

"What are you doing here?!"

"You're not allowed in here. Someone take her away."

The voices growled out as they responded back to call. That is till another bigger, deeper voice hushed their outburst with his own.

"Quiet you idiots. The kid is fine. I've told you this many times before."

The voice snorted out towards the other firmly. clearly sounding annoyed by the others.

"What chu want, short stuff?"

"Food"

That was her only answer to his question, A loud bellow of a laugh echoed out down the hallway to her demand. One of true amusement followed by a bone crushing clap of his hands.

"Alright Fine. Lets see how much you can pack away this time Short stuff."

Silence filled the hallway then was suddenly replaced with a loud thud then cheers and roars of others in area. All of this being heard clearly down the hallway. Yet too far down the hall to actually see without going to see for ones self.
Kanu

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Stryfer on Sun Dec 02, 2012 4:49 pm

He was in the forest. Training. He hadn't trained in a while and figured himself quite rusty. Trees stood up. With a few swipes of rebellion they were gone. He concentrated his energy and shot a dark ball of energy at another tree. It pierced then dissolved it. Lastly, he attempted to wrap energy around Rebellion. He succeeded halfway then his shoulder snapped back as it hit the tree. He winced. He popped his shoulder back into place and then set off back to the room.
Stryfer

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Kanu on Sun Dec 02, 2012 5:04 pm

The dinning area of the camp was full of loud chattung, chuckling and cheers. A lively place dring the late morning hours. The ceers and chants echoed down the hallway. And through the front gate of the base.

' chew chew chew chew!

The voices chanted loudly then sudden stopped. After a brief moment of silence the halls erupted into roars and cheers suddenly. The Boss of the group sitting at the table acrss from Kanu as she licked her fingers clean. Feet kicking back and forth as she sat in achair far bigger then she was. Bigger then for a human even. It was meant support a bear after all. She moved the empty plate from in front of her, stacking it on tp of seven over plates she had breezed through.

"damn little one, where do you pack it away to?! You eat more then some of us do."

The large black Ursun chuckled with his arms crossed firmly over his chest. His red gaze beaming down towards the little girl with pride and amazement every time he watched her eat.

she simple smirked as she kicked her feet more, continuing to lick her fingers clean.

"When I'm low on energy, you know I have to re fuel by eating. Simple as that, fluffy Oba."

Kanu

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Stryfer on Sun Dec 02, 2012 9:06 pm

He walked back into the room exhausted.

"Hey Nu----"

She wasn't there. The room looked a mess, as if she'd just gotten up and walked out. He went frantically looking for her, only to hear some kind of chatter going on. He walked down the hall to the epicenter of the chatter, only to find Kanu sitting on a chair being hoisted up by a group of people, including a.....bear?!
Stryfer

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Kanu on Sun Dec 02, 2012 9:24 pm

As soon as he entered the room, it was right at the moment she had lifted a hard mug up to lips. The room started chantin wildly 'CHUG CHUG CHUG CHUG!' She and the Bear downed their large mugs of what looked like a chilled mug of apple cider. Shekicked her feet out as her head tilted back as the bear tried to keep with her.

"Ahhh!" Bam!

She slammed her cup down on the table and stood up on her over large chair. Pointing her finger at him with her other hand against her hip.

"Ha! Beat you again! "

The room erupted into roars and cheers again as the bear gasped sharply after finishing his drink. Slamming his glass down as he cursed under his breath in pants. Kanu withdrew her arm as she brought it up to her lips to wipe her mouth with the back of her hand. Pausing nn mid wipe as she noticed stryfer enter the room rather confused. There she stood in over baggy shirt for her halfkin form. Blushing faintly as he most likely witness her acting rather boyish just then.

"Hehe. Morning Stry."

She chuckled, placing her hand behind her head. Stickingher tongue out in a silly manner.
Kanu

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Stryfer on Sun Dec 02, 2012 9:50 pm

He stood there, his mouth agape at the sight he just saw. Did Kanu just drink a bear under the table? He tried to string his thoughts together to form a sentence. It didn't work.

"What? How....you.....bear......drink......" The rest of his speech was full of stuttering
Stryfer

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Kanu on Sun Dec 02, 2012 10:05 pm

She chuckled to his reaction. Leaning forward as she placed a hand against the table firmly. Supporting her weight on one arm.

"Sorry. We didn't. Mean to give you a shock. Kind something we alays do when I come to visit."
Kanu

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Stryfer on Sun Dec 02, 2012 10:07 pm

"But-but.....bear*

His face was one of puzzled astonishment.
Stryfer

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Kanu on Sun Dec 02, 2012 10:11 pm

She blinked a few times as she lifted her hand up to point toward Oba from across the table. Who was in turn giving stryfer a rather odd look with his brow cocked.

"You mean.. you've neer seen a Ursun before?"
Kanu

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Stryfer on Sun Dec 02, 2012 10:32 pm

So talking bears were normal then? His time spent at the cult were filled with humans. He'd been sheltered for the most part and never got to meet any other races. The sight of a bear that looked like that amazed him.

"W-well, pleased to meet you....bear-person."

He was tired, and thought maybe he should go back to the room and rest.
Stryfer

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Kanu on Sun Dec 02, 2012 10:47 pm

"the name is Obaru, Kid."

The large bear's voice rumbled out as he looked at stry with his arms still crossed over his chest. His ears twitch slightly in the direction of the guy. At first look he looked rather mean and bulky. But once one got to know him, they'd learn it was only a look.

"Oba!"

Kanu threw in there as she jumped in her chair. Oba gave her a growl at the nickname she had given him. Kanu simply chuckled and stuck her tongue out at him

"He only let's me call him that cause I'm sooo adorable. Are you hungry Stry? You look kinda tired though."
Kanu

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Stryfer on Sun Dec 02, 2012 10:57 pm

Hunger or fatigue, he could only remedy one at the moment.

"Well....I'm a little hungry, I guess....." He said coyly.
Stryfer

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Kanu on Sun Dec 02, 2012 11:09 pm

she smiled widely as she hopped off her chair. Running over towards him as she took ahold of his hand. Pullinghim over towards her chair.

"Sit sit."

Once she got him to take a seat she ran off to kitchen to grab another plate from the cook. Wandering bc soon after with a varity of things on the plate for him. Placing the plate on the table before him.

"Eat up. Always enough food here to share."

Kanu

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Stryfer on Sun Dec 02, 2012 11:13 pm

The amount of food on the plate was astonishing. There was no way he could eat all of that. He ate a bit of food.

"So...this is where you're from Nu?"
Stryfer

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Kanu on Sun Dec 02, 2012 11:20 pm

She shook her head quickly to his question.

"Nah. This is more like a second home in this area. Oba helped me once when I was in trouble out in the hills. The monsters in this area are rather nasty. So when I first came out here, it was rather embarrassing."

She rubbed the back of her head gently remembering the time.

"We're in the Highlands. I linked my spell here because if I ever was in trouble, Oba told me to come to him and he'd help."
Kanu

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Stryfer on Sun Dec 02, 2012 11:32 pm

He finished eating. He was a bit more tired now and his posture showed it. His body ached from training, but the meal was nice. And he guessed that meeting Nu's friend was something.

"I see. Well. Thank you......Obaru? I'm tired, so I'm going to rest up for a bit. I'll see you guys later."

With that he exited the hall and walked into his room. Nu would be back soon enough, he thought, so he kept the door unlocked. He hopped into the bed and let the comfort take him. Although for some reason the bed didn't feel like it did last night. It needed something.
Stryfer

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Kanu on Mon Dec 03, 2012 6:07 am

after awhile of socializing and catching up, she made her way back to the room. Quietly entering the room, now in her human form again after regaining her lost energy. Her hair hanging all around her aimlessly. Swaying with each step as she wandered to the side of the bed. Looking down at him as he slept. He seem content. Yet looked as if he might have been wishing to add to his contentment. She simply sat at the bed side and quietly watched him sleep. Readjusting some of the blankets t better cover him and give him more comfort. [justify]
Kanu

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Stryfer on Mon Dec 03, 2012 8:31 am

In the middle of his sleep, he felt serenity. He relaxed and felt warmth, as if someone had put a blanket on him. He purred softly and his breathing became more peaceful.
Stryfer

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Kanu on Mon Dec 03, 2012 12:25 pm

she chuckled slightly and smiled to his reaction. After a short while she moved to the desk in the room. Pulling out a book as she sat there quietly reading. Eet tucked under the chair while one elbow rested against the desk. Resting her cheek in her palm while she skeemed over the pages.
Kanu

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Stryfer on Mon Dec 03, 2012 5:41 pm

After a while, he felt rejuvinated. He stretched and stepped out of his bed.
Stryfer

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Kanu on Mon Dec 03, 2012 8:14 pm

Once he woke up he'd find her napping against the desk. Dozed off from with hr head resting over the book. Arms crossed around her head. Her silver blue hair hanging over her shoulder, just barely out of reach from touching the floor.
Kanu

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Stryfer on Mon Dec 03, 2012 9:10 pm

He walked over to the woman asleep on a desk and tapped her.

"You okay Nu, want the bed?"
Stryfer

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Kanu on Mon Dec 03, 2012 9:14 pm

"hm?"

Her head jerked up slightly, eye lids part open as she looking around quickly. groaning softly as she lifted her hand up and rubbed her face firmly. Pushing back strand of hair from her face as she looked up towardshim sleepily.

"Oh.. Nah that's. Fine. I just dozed off is all."

Kanu

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Stryfer on Mon Dec 03, 2012 9:20 pm

The boy got a thought in his head and quickly rushed to hide the streak of crimson across his face.

"Mind showing me around this place, seems like you know your way around...."

Last edited by Stryfer on Sat Dec 08, 2012 7:46 pm; edited 1 time in total
Stryfer

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 6 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top