Over The Hill And Into The Rabbit Hole

Page 5 of 6 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Re: Over The Hill And Into The Rabbit Hole

Post  Kanu on Sun Dec 23, 2012 9:51 pm

she pushed a few more stands of hair back out of her view. Staring down at him still as a small smile crossed her lips to his question.

"Looking for you."
Kanu

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Stryfer on Sun Dec 23, 2012 9:55 pm

He looked away at her reply, secretly he smiled inside.

She was looking for me

"O-oh....thanks...."
Stryfer

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Kanu on Sun Dec 23, 2012 10:00 pm

she curled her toes slightly in the grass. Reaching one of her hands out towards him.

"Come on, Let's go."

The hand was offered with the most kindess smile she had ever displayed before.
Kanu

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Stryfer on Sun Dec 23, 2012 10:04 pm

He took her hand slightly confused, but her smile reassured him.

"Where are we going to?"
Stryfer

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Kanu on Sun Dec 23, 2012 10:09 pm

the smile remain, holding his hand firmly as she pulled him to his feet.

"Where ever we wander to. "
Kanu

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Stryfer on Sun Dec 23, 2012 10:12 pm

He eagerly followed her slowly wondering what next he'd be shown.
Stryfer

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Kanu on Sun Dec 23, 2012 10:20 pm

her smile remained as she held his hand frimly. Not wanting to let go. Feeling as though if she let his hand go, she would be leaving him all alone. She just wanted to lead him away, awsay from the pain and darkness.
Kanu

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Stryfer on Mon Dec 24, 2012 8:55 am

He gave a small yelp as he was pulled up. He followed her lead as they wandered around the highlands.
Stryfer

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Kanu on Wed Jan 02, 2013 3:33 pm

She tip toed around as they crossed the grassy plains. avoiding stepping on anything that might hurt her bare feet. Still she held tight to his hand as they continued to walk in the night. Carefully she glanced back towards him then looked down at the ground again. watching her footing carefully as they continued on.

"I'm not going to press too far into it. because I have no right to pry.. I can tell you've been through quite a bit. But, I want you to know, you're not alone anymore. If you need someone to talk to, I'm more then willing to listen. You don't have to run off and be alone. I understand if you just need some time alone. But the offer still stands. I'm happy to help in any way I can."
Kanu

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Stryfer on Wed Jan 02, 2013 4:51 pm

As they trekked through the plains, he felt serenity. The stars were beautiful and so was the girl leading him around. He looked her way only to find himself blushing and looking away. He heard her talk, she wanted to help, to talk. He smiled, someone actually cared that much, he frowned a bit, there was nothing he could really say.

"I....I don't know much though...just about where I've been these last few years.....though....I've had these dreams lately...."
Stryfer

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Kanu on Wed Jan 02, 2013 7:38 pm

She nodded her head to him as she listened carefully. giving his hand a slight squeeze in a reassuring manner. Continuing to lead him across the grassy plains.

"I've noticed. Bad dreams at that. Are they the same all the time?"
Kanu

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Stryfer on Wed Jan 02, 2013 7:54 pm

"It's just bits and pieces sometimes....I usually wake up before someone comes...."

He looked down, trying his best to recall the dreams. He spoke in a low tone.

"It's this place. A village surrounded by dead trees. It's eerie.... I can feel some sort of pulsing from nearby. There's a church at the center of the place. It draws me in, no matter where I go....I can't help but go inside. Then I hear them...it started out low...but they soon become unbearably loud....." His body tensed up. "I wanted to make it stop. It was just so loud..... All of a sudden my body starts acting on its own. It's like someone else is controlling it. I can see everything it does though....but it's....faint....kind of like I'm watching my body from a corner. It's.....I don't know...."
Stryfer

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Kanu on Wed Jan 02, 2013 8:34 pm

"is it a place that seems familiar to you? Maybe its a place you've been before. Maybe there is something you still need to do that was left unfinished."

She tilted her head to the side. A bit confused, wishing she knew what all she could do to help.besides simply giving his hand a gently squeeze as they came to a stop.
Kanu

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Stryfer on Wed Jan 02, 2013 9:46 pm

"That's the thing....I've never been there...at least I don't think I have." He noticed they stopped their mini-adventure. "Say....you've been out here without shoes ....would you like me to take you back to the room?"
Stryfer

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Kanu on Thu Jan 03, 2013 12:02 am

she blinked a few times at his question, looking down at her feet as she blushed faintly, wiggling her toes a bit.

"O-oh... Sorry.. I'm kinda use to being barefooted in these parts. I didn't even realize I was barefooted till you said something. But sure. We should head back. It's late."
Kanu

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Stryfer on Thu Jan 03, 2013 12:22 am

He scooped her up and began walking back to the base. Along the way he thought about things to talk about, usually nonsensical things like what her favorite color was or what animals she liked. She asked questions like that as well and he answered. Finally they had arrived back at their room, he set the girl in his arms on the bed and slumped down in a chair and relaxed, his mind was finally free of the dread.
Stryfer

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Kanu on Thu Jan 03, 2013 12:26 am

She sighed softly as she sat on the bed. Laying back on the be. Her legs hanging over the edge of the bed. Resting her hands against her stomach.

"Maybe you should get some sleep. You seem tired still."
Kanu

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Stryfer on Thu Jan 03, 2013 12:31 am

"Maybe...but I think I'll be okay keeping watch. Who knows, maybe something'll fall outta the sky." He joked. He felt tired, but he wouldn't dare fall asleep. He was afraid of what he might dream. He stared out of a window for a couple of minutes, trying to commit himself to what he had just signed himself up for. After a while he just walked around the room.
Stryfer

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Kanu on Thu Jan 03, 2013 12:37 am

she chuckled to his joke as she curled up on the bed. Yawning widely as she pulled the blanket up over herself. Sighing gently as she looked over towards him. Her eyes slowly growing heaviler as time passed.

"Well if you plan to stay up I'll try staying up a bit longer to keep you company. I'm sorry if I. Doze off on you..."
Kanu

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Stryfer on Sun Jan 06, 2013 10:17 am

Hours passed as the two talked with a noticeably tired tone. Finally the girl stopped talking as she successfully drifted off to sleep. He saw her curled up and snoozing peacefully and couldn't help but smile. He thought about her, thought about a lot of situations he'd been in since his freedom, until he himself drifted off in the chair he was sitting on, moonlight shimmering off of his gray hair.
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

The hooded figure came across a strange town. It appeared they were cleaning up after some sort of late night festival. He spoke to the first person he had seen.

"Sorry son, this place is closed, if you wanna try your strength, it'll have to be tomorrow at a normal time"

The figure spoke with a voice that sounded oddly familiar, yet at the same time different.

"Have you seen a boy with gray hair?"

The man thought. "Hmm.....oh yeah! The young fellow that came with his girlfriend. Looked kinda scrawny but he managed to win the grand prize. I mean with the way I rigged the game, it shoulda been impossible but---"

The figure had no patience for the story and he drew a strange looking dagger.

"Tell me where he is, now!"

The old man was in fear for his life. "I-I don't know!!!! They had left to the fireworks and that's the last I saw of them!!! I'm sorry!!! Now please just spare me!!"

"You've outlived your usefulness...." With a few swipes, the man slumped to the ground dead. The hooded figure began searching the city for clues.
Stryfer

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Stryfer on Tue Jan 08, 2013 12:08 am

Morning had come and Obaru was at a nearby village. His friend, a local policeman, had called him to offer his insight in a murder case. A man who ran a game for the festivals had been gutted, his throat slit. He'd never seen anything like this before, and he wished he'd never. Even the traitors he had fought in the Great War had never been mutilated in such a way. Whoever did this was a twisted individual.

"So do you have any clue what kind of person would do such a thing?"

"Can' say that I do....but I'd like to see this guy brought ta justice...." He wanted to go back to the base, but he knew he wouldn't be able to sleep if he just didn't try at all. So he went off to look for anyone suspicious.

About two hours in, Obaru was accosted by a strange.....boy? in a black jacket. His face obscured by a jet black hood. He was unnerved, but the Ursun kept his ground.

"It's a little hot to be wearin' such a heavy jacket?" He quirked. The figure's voice sounded devoid of all emotion.

"I'm looking for someone, gray hair, blue eyes. Have you seen him?"

The figure's cold tone creeped Oba out, but what unnerved him more was that the description of the person this guy was looking for sounded just like Kanu's new boyfriend. The bear grit his teeth, the boy seemed innocent enough, if not a little naive but the person in front of him was definitely no good.

"Never seen anyone like that here, now go run off before you find trouble."

"You're not good at lying, now tell me where he is." monotone, yet forceful. This person's aura seemed extremely malevolent.

"Sorry guy, but it's hard to get info from someone that doesn't know what ya're talkin' about.

Quick as a flash, the hooded figure ran towards him, only for his dagger to be met with a rather large sword.

"You're gonna have ta try harder than that, bud, if ya wanna catch me off guard." Oba swung at the boy but he dodged it with ease. The boy countered with a slash of its own, only to be met with the hunk of steel that was the bear's blade. The quick strikes began to tire Obaru out, but he still kept his ground. "Dammit kid, you guys need to get outta the base now...." he muttered to himself.

"So he's at an army base then....you have my thanks." the hooded figure was about to leave when he had to dodge a quick swipe.

"Maybe you should focus on me rather than goin' someplace you'll never get ta!" The bear snarled.

"You mistake my generosity for something else. But I'll offer you a taste of real power." The boy's aura began to pulse, his daggers were engulfed in black flame. He charged at the bear, but slower. Their swords clashed but somehow the boy was keeping up with Oba's massive strength. The power of his aura caused his hood to move up, not all the way, but enough so that his face could be seen. Golden eyes but.......

"N-no way.....what do you want with th' lad?!" Obaru roared.

The figure smirked and in a flash he was behind the bear. A quick jab to the back of his skull insured that the bear would be incapacitated long enough. He adjusted his hood."I apologize for using such an uncouth method, but I'm going to need this to stay between us....." He said calmly as he walked out of the gates, and onto the winding road to the outpost.
Stryfer

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Kanu on Wed Jan 16, 2013 3:52 pm

She stirred in her sleep briefly, rolling over on to her other side. sighing heavily while her eyes fluttered open. clicking her tongue a few times before sitting up slowly. rubbing her eyes briefly before removing the blankets. kicking her feet over the side of the bed. planting her feet on the floor. wandering over towards the door tiredly as she made her way out into the hallway. slowly wandering down the hallway to find herself something to drink.
Kanu

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Stryfer on Wed Jan 16, 2013 8:36 pm

The boy headed into the barracks and went up the stairs. The soldier he had tortured had told him where the person he was looking for was. He had also been told that he came with a girl. That meant this could be more difficult. For telling him what he wanted to know the soldier was knocked out, spared the painful deaths the ones who told him nothing were met with.

As he made his way up to the floor where Stryfer was supposedly located, he saw a woman walk out of a room.

"You. Have you seen a person with grey hair around here?"
Stryfer

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Kanu on Wed Jan 16, 2013 10:41 pm

she stopped in her tracks to the strange voice. Still rubbing her eyes as a soft groan escaped her. Thinking he was one of the random trainees here.

"Huh? Who are you talking about?"
Kanu

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Stryfer on Wed Jan 16, 2013 10:45 pm

He took out the photo of Stryfer and showed it to her.

"This one, have you seen him."
Stryfer

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 5 of 6 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top