Curiosity killed the Cat

Page 2 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Re: Curiosity killed the Cat

Post  Lansyne on Mon Dec 03, 2012 9:25 am

Ahh. So many scents and so little time or so it seemed, to explore them all. Lan had wandered away from the wild mint patch after a few minutes when he caught scent of yet more mint, mixed in with his owner's scent. Hesitating for a second, he eventually decided to head in that direction, the mint proving to be too much of a lure for him to resist.

Lansyne

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Matchi on Mon Dec 03, 2012 4:13 pm

Match looked at the other girl. It was silent for a while. I wonder why she ran out here when theres a perfectly fine little village not that far from the HQ. "So... why are you out here?" she asked, voicing her thoughts. "And whats your name?" suddenly realizing she didnt know it, shed just referred to her as that girl.
Matchi

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Cinderelaa on Mon Dec 03, 2012 4:21 pm

Cindy looked up a little at the girl. " Im Cinderelaa... but People call me Cindy for short" She thought for a second and looked to the side to where the building was. " Why I came here?" She looked back at the girl ( Match) and took a deep breath, finally regaining after all the running. " I just had too... Like something was telling me to go in there. Other then that I dont know, but I heard rumors of a cat... that had these so called Demon powers and it interested me" Cindy started to re position herself again. Just in case something if the girl attacked her or something
Cinderelaa

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Matchi on Mon Dec 03, 2012 4:27 pm

"Oh, hello Cindy. My name is Match" she said to Cindy. "And, i think we should go find that cat. I dont really like not knowing people.. or cats names." She said as she stood up from where she was sitting. "He ran off into this forest too, but as to where... i cant be sure. Do you have any ideas?" she stated sadly.
Matchi

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Cinderelaa on Mon Dec 03, 2012 4:30 pm

Cindy stood up a little. She wasnt sure if she should got with Match or not. She looked around. " Um," she paused for a second and looked around. Then she lifted her arm up slowly pointing Left and spoke. " I think he went that way... Im not really sure though"
Cinderelaa

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  MoonLitMagic on Mon Dec 03, 2012 5:54 pm

Moon sat around waiting for Lan to appear when she noticed that her glaive hasn't been cleaned in awhile. she took out her cleaning stuff from bunny (her backpack) and began to slowly clean it and polish it and bring the durability of it back up. she was just finishing up when she head the soft patter of feet on the ground.
MoonLitMagic

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Matchi on Mon Dec 03, 2012 5:59 pm

"You wanna come with me Cindy? You did say you were curious about the cat demon." Honestly, Match just didnt wanna wander off into the forest alone. But, before Cindy could say anything, she turned in the way Cindy had pointed and began to wander in that direction, slowly.
Matchi

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Cinderelaa on Mon Dec 03, 2012 7:47 pm

Cindy thought for a second I shouldnt go, I wasnt told to trust strangers but I have to....But I just met her. Before Cindy could say no she already noticed she was walking of. Well, whats the worse that can happen? I can easliy take care of myself. She ran up so she was next To Match's side. " Why... Why are you in the building? I thought Zumi's were only aloud... Well thats what I heard back home" She said Looking at the ground. More curious to know
Cinderelaa

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Lansyne on Wed Dec 05, 2012 9:07 am

Padding at a somewhat leisurely pace through the trees and bushes, Lan was finally able to pick up on Moon's energy, along with the scent trail he'd been following for a while. He wasn't as good at sensing like his owner, but he had enough ability to be able to sense those familiar to him. As he exited the bushes, he broke into a faster way of moving, tail held proudly behind him as if he was pleased by what he had achieved.

Lansyne

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  MoonLitMagic on Wed Dec 05, 2012 6:37 pm

Moon saw Lan come through out the bushes and jumped up, happy to see him at last. she met him halfway and bent down to be eye level with him and started to softly pet him as she asked 'have a fun side trip? cause i hope you know that i was worried about you the whole time.'
MoonLitMagic

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Matchi on Wed Dec 05, 2012 7:38 pm

Match wasnt surprised when Cindy came with her. Then Cindy asked her why she was there.. "Uh, well... i live there. And im a part of them. My father was pretty high ranked in the mafia. He was a zumi." She answered, not caring that she had only just met this girl. "And how were you there, if what you heard back home was that only zumis were aloud? And no offence, but you dont look like a zumi to me." Match continued to walk in a straight line in one direction, still not sure of what she was doing.
Matchi

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Cinderelaa on Wed Dec 05, 2012 9:23 pm

Cindy with Match but kept her distance just in case. She listened and quickly spoke with a amused tone. " thats why your so short!" She said looking at Match. When she brought up the part where she didnt look like a Zumi. She laughed awkwardly taking her hand and rubbing a little behind her ear. " I guess I dont look like a Zumi after all. I dont know really, Im just curious. " She paused and then continued. " I love adventures, even though my parents dont like it but theres nothing to worry about. I never get caught or into big trouble.. Plus if something comes up I can usually handle it"
Cinderelaa

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Matchi on Fri Dec 07, 2012 6:22 pm

"Curious, huh. Well, you know what they say, curiosity killed the cat" Match said giggling at the fact that thats also how the cat had been caught. After a little bit more of walking, Match stopped and looked at Cindy "So, do you know where were going still?"
Matchi

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Lansyne on Sat Dec 08, 2012 8:57 am

Lan arched his back, purring quietly as he rubbed up against Moon's side, eyes closed in pleasure. "I was fine." He assured her mid-purr. "I am glad to find you though.. there are too many little annoyances in this place.."

Lansyne

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  MoonLitMagic on Sat Dec 08, 2012 5:25 pm

Moon giggles softly and pets Lan some more as she asks 'so what have you been up to on your little trip?' before getting up and walking over to her stuff, deciding whether or not to get dressed

Last edited by MoonLitMagic on Sun Dec 09, 2012 11:26 pm; edited 1 time in total
MoonLitMagic

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Cinderelaa on Sat Dec 08, 2012 6:03 pm

Cindy kept walking until Match stopped. She stopped also and looked at her. She shrugged her shoulders and looked around. She heard someone talking. She raised her arm slowly to point towards the direction where she heard the noies. " Over there" she murmered. Waiting for Match to take the lead. She felt more safe behind her, just in case something did pop up.
Cinderelaa

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Matchi on Mon Dec 10, 2012 6:24 pm

Match turned to the direction Cindy pointed again, and walked. Cindy was walking a little behind her, but she didnt mind. They continued to walk, and both were awfully quiet. Match walked through one last bush and infront of her, a couple yards away was the cat, and a naked girl. "Uh..." she really didnt know what to say.
Matchi

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  MoonLitMagic on Mon Dec 10, 2012 6:36 pm

Moon quickly looked up and saw two girls standing in the bushes. not afraid to hide her body, she takes a couple steps towards them and asks 'yes? may i help you two ladies out?' as she bends down and picks up her glaive.
MoonLitMagic

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Cinderelaa on Mon Dec 10, 2012 9:26 pm

Cindy was following Match untill they came to the bush. She heard Match say something and she asked " what?" She stepped to the side of Match and her face went pale. She quickly covered her face with both of her hands and turned. " Look away!" She cried out. Spinning her body the other direction
Cinderelaa

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Lansyne on Tue Dec 11, 2012 4:45 am

"Perhaps it would be best to get dressed.. seeing as we have visitors." Lan commented without looking in the direction of Match and Cindy, though he knew full well they were there.

Lansyne

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Matchi on Tue Dec 11, 2012 5:46 pm

"Yes please put some clothes on. It seems Cindy doesnt like seeing naked people." She spoke slowly. Suddenly, Match was very curious as to who this new person was. "Hope you dont mind if i ask, but who are you. And how do you know the demon cat?"
Matchi

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  MoonLitMagic on Tue Dec 11, 2012 11:25 pm

moon sighs softly and procedes to put down her glaive and to pull on her soft cloth clotheing slowly and gives Lan the mint that she put on the ground, being silent the whole time and faces back towards the two strangers and says to the one hidding " you can look now." moon looks back to the first female and says "my name is not important, but you may call me Moon, short for MoonLitMagic. as for how i know this 'demon cat' you rudely call him, his name is Lan and we go back a long ways. i am his master in a way. i have came here, looking for him. now then, any more questions? because i have what i came here for and wish to leave soon." moon pulls on her backpack and picks her glaive back up and looks back to the females and sits on the grass, having a feeling that this will take a while
MoonLitMagic

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Lansyne on Thu Dec 13, 2012 1:39 pm

The cat immediately pounced on the mint, burying his nose into the leaves and purring, quickly becoming engrossed in the scent given off by them. Not that he wanted to pay attention to anything other than the mint, even if one of the new arrivals happened to be the one who'd freed him.

Lansyne

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Matchi on Thu Dec 13, 2012 7:46 pm

"Oh" Match said, still wary of the girl Moon. "Im guessing you came here for your cat? I just wanted to meet the demo- err, Lan. Then he ran off, and Cindy and I followed." she said motioning to Cindy. What the hell should I do now. I didnt know the demon belonged to someone.
Matchi

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Cinderelaa on Thu Dec 13, 2012 8:00 pm

When Moon said Cindy could look she opened up her fingers and peaked through them. When she noticed she was finally clothed she put her hands down and looked at Lan. She smiled " you have such a cute kitty" she said looking at the cat. She noticed Moon sit down and asked in a innocent voice. " Why were you naked?" she asked being kind of direct
Cinderelaa

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top