Land of Tornados

Page 2 of 5 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Re: Land of Tornados

Post  Kanu on Sun Nov 25, 2012 7:10 pm

That Single tear saved him from a whole world of hurt. Just before the spell was complete she halted it. The icicles pausing in mid air around them. Her finger grew limp as she signed heavily. It was clear HE didn't mean her any harm. He was simply looking out for himself. Something had clearly happen to him in the past that made him see her as a threat. The fact that he felt utter defeat against her when she really meant him no harm, made her feel bad for suddenly jumping the gun.

"A Man crying is so... heartbreaking." Gently she wiped the tear from him face as she looked up at him. The temperature in the room returning back to normal as the ice faded away from around them.

"I mean you no harm and have no interest in coming after you in any way shape or form. "
Kanu

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Stryfer on Sun Nov 25, 2012 7:23 pm

The boy was totally catatonic. Fear had him in its vice. He fell back and hit the floor. It all came rushing to him. The killing, the being killed, the being forced to do things he never wanted to do. He remained on the floor for what seemed to him like hours, white as a ghost.
Stryfer

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Kanu on Sun Nov 25, 2012 7:56 pm

She took a deep breath then exhaled firmly. Sitting up right as she used one arm to cover her chest the other to sit up right. looking down at the poor guy basically passed out on the floor. So white he might as well be see through. Grabbing her towel beside them, wrapping herself up in it once again before carefully standing up off the floor. Grabbing a near by wash cloth and soaking it in some warm water. wringing out the extra water then folding it on it's self into a rectangle shape. Kneeling down on to the floor again and gently placing the cloth on top of his forehead. gathering his arms and placing them at his sides. Sighing gently as she leaned back against the wall. Waiting to see if he would regain consciousness soon.

"Wonderful way to end the night..."
Kanu

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Stryfer on Sun Nov 25, 2012 8:18 pm

The boy stirred moments later, his head aching. He saw the ceiling of the bathroom. He was still here and not in some sort of dungeon. Relief. He got up and saw the woman from before.

"Ugh...." He grabbed his head, "Who are you....what was that...?" He was confused, but she didn't seem like she meant any harm so he supposed that she was safe. He wanted his swords, he felt almost naked without them nearby. He even missed the Vow's urgings, at least it could defend him.
Stryfer

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Kanu on Sun Nov 25, 2012 8:26 pm

She sat against the wall with her knees pulled to her chest,, arms wrapped around them as she rested her head against her knees. Watching him carefully, her damp hair resting against the floor.

"My name is Kanu. Are you feeling any better? You where laying there for a few minutes before getting back up."
Kanu

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Stryfer on Sun Nov 25, 2012 8:38 pm

Head throbbing, he got up to one knee.

"Yeah, I'm just....a little shaky...." He stumbled up to her before plopping down next to her. "Call me Stry....not really any other name I know," he smiled at her and then blushed, she was still completely nude, save for a towel. "S-sorry...I-I'll let you get dressed..." he stammered. He stumbled his way out the door awkwardly, two crashes could be heard followed by loud swearing.
Stryfer

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Kanu on Sun Nov 25, 2012 9:00 pm

She watched him stagger out of the room. Wincing slightly to the crashing sounds then chuckling as he cursed. standing up off the floor as she gave her hair a few good toss about to work out the strands. Wandering out into her room to gather up her clothing then wandering back to the bathroom to change into something a bit more comfortable. Wondering out of the bathroom in more of a suitable sleep wear. Brushing the length of her hair with a brush as she took a seat at the foot of her bed.

Last edited by Kanu on Sun Nov 25, 2012 9:12 pm; edited 1 time in total
Kanu

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Stryfer on Sun Nov 25, 2012 9:04 pm

After a while, he wanted to know more about this lady. He staggered up the stairs, fatigue and the seed of fear still hobbling him. He knocked on her door and waited.
Stryfer

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Kanu on Sun Nov 25, 2012 9:15 pm

"Come in."

Her voice called out in response to the knocking. continuing to run her brush through her hair a few more times. Turning her attention towards the door as she waited for him to enter.
Kanu

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Stryfer on Sun Nov 25, 2012 9:22 pm

"Uhh....hey...." All of a sudden he was at a loss for words. His questions failed him. She was quite beautiful when he saw her from this perspective. His will persisted him. How about we think up here instead'a down there Mac. He was right. He tried to find the words with minimal success.

"How...?"
Stryfer

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Kanu on Sun Nov 25, 2012 9:35 pm

She fixed her teal gaze upon him as he spoke. Or at least tried to start a conversation. Continuing her task of brushing her long locks at the same time. Arching a brow slightly as she waited for him to finish his sentence.

"How... am I? How is the weather? How long is my Hair? How long as you going to stay at me and fumble your words?You have to be a bit more clear in your words there. I don't know what you would like to say. But whatever it is, I don't mind answering."
Kanu

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Stryfer on Sun Nov 25, 2012 10:05 pm

"You were little. Now you're......How...?"

As Stry turned away embarassed, he noticed moonlight shining through. The moon was full. His heart raced, full moons always had an effect on him, he noticed more. In this room he noticed a sickly sweet scent radiating from Kanu, she looked even more beautiful in the moonlight. Her hair shimmered in the light. Her skin radiated with energy. He was speechless. Suddenly a vague voice talked something. The last of his inhibitions told him to go.

"S-sorry, I .....I gotta go..." He managed to choke out, redder than a beet. He left the room and entered his own. His head was spinning. He had to sit. He found a momentary respite on his bed. He stared at the ceiling, attempting to hang onto his sanity. It wasn't working.
Stryfer

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Kanu on Sun Nov 25, 2012 10:19 pm

She waited for him to finish before opening her mouth to speak. only to stop again as he seemed to withdraw from his own question and escape the room. Arching a brow in confusion as she paused in brushing her hair. Huffing heavy enough to blow up her bangs. Twisting her hair quickly with her one hand, using a hair pin to pin her hair up in a messy bun before standing up off her bed. Wandering out of her room towards his, knocking on the door firmly.

"are you sure you're going to be ok?"
Kanu

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Stryfer on Sun Nov 25, 2012 10:46 pm

The boy was a mess as he opened the door, his hair was in disarray and his heart was beating so hard that he thought it would echo across the hall. He saw her again. Her scent was in the air once again, sickly sweet with a twang of sour. His breathing was heavy as he saw her form.

Why does she look so.....ughh.... his mind was getting foggier. Slowly he was succumbing to his instinct. Before he could try to keep his normal facade, his body acted. He grabbed onto her and crashed his lips to hers.
Stryfer

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Kanu on Sun Nov 25, 2012 11:30 pm

another Mind blowing moment. Taking a second to process what had just happen. Sinking in faster as a blush crossed her face. Balling up her fist and fighting the urge to smack hi. Instead he placed her hands against his chest and pushedhim back.

"Whoa whoa whoa. Easy there."
Kanu

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Stryfer on Sun Nov 25, 2012 11:37 pm

His mind snapped back to reality. Embarrassment etched a crimson line all over his face.

"S-Sorry!!!!!" He screamed as he ran into his room.
Stryfer

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Kanu on Sun Nov 25, 2012 11:46 pm

she sighed heaily as she banged her head against the wall a few times next to the door. Rubbing her forehead against it as he tried to figure out the best way to go about this.

"Its ok.. I'm not mad. Everythin
g is good"
Kanu

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Stryfer on Sun Nov 25, 2012 11:49 pm

He tried his best to restrain himself as he let her in his room. The stress of trying to hold himself back was evident on his body.

"S-so what do you need here?"
Stryfer

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Kanu on Sun Nov 25, 2012 11:57 pm

"I'm going to just park myself right here outside the door. It'll be better for you tht way I think."

She ploped herself down on the floor by his door. Keeping herself out of site so not to bother him anymore then she was.

"I don't need anything. Just wanted to check on you. Sorry if I'm makin things... weird."
Kanu

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Stryfer on Mon Nov 26, 2012 12:01 am

"N-no....you're fine....I just.....I'm a little out of it," he smiled. A little? If only a little made him do that to her, how far would a lot take him. He still feeled it nagging inside of him. That kiss was heaven and he longed for their bodies to be that close. He shook his head and tried to regain his composure."

Last edited by Stryfer on Mon Nov 26, 2012 7:10 am; edited 1 time in total
Stryfer

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Kanu on Mon Nov 26, 2012 4:48 am

she pulled her knees to chest as she listened to him carefully. She could his the distress in his voice. He was fighting with himself. For what reason, she was unaware of. But she knew it was because of her being around. How she hated being in this form. It never failed to seme to cause her issues.

For now she remained where she was. Keeping herself out of view to try and be able to strike up a less awkward conversation. Slowly her hand lifted to her lips. Brusing her finger tips along her lips. Lossing herself in a slight daze a she thought about what just happen. Having one of her precious first things in life abruptly taken. Shaking her head quickly as she rubbed her lips quickly then smacked her cheeks. Fighting back the thought and a blush that was starting to stain her cheeks.

"Is there anything I can do to help? Go get you some water or anything? "
Kanu

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Stryfer on Mon Nov 26, 2012 8:41 am

Of course there is....come here...

He banged his head on the wall to get the thought out of his mind. The feel of her lips, her tongue. It drove him mad. He needed escape, he had to find some kind of escape.

"Y-yeah, water would be nice...." After hearing footsteps he left the room and ran. He needed to get his clothes, his chains had helped him get past this state of mind. He got to the basement and locked the door. He fished his clothes--still drying-- from the line and threw them on. *chick* *chick* His bracers were on, hooked the chains to each other in a makeshift binding. He sat down in the middle of the room and just closed his eyes. Hopefully she wouldn't find him. Although, secretly, he hoped she did.

Last edited by Stryfer on Sat Dec 08, 2012 10:01 am; edited 1 time in total
Stryfer

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Kanu on Mon Nov 26, 2012 1:32 pm

down in the kitchen area he was in the middle of filling a glass. Till she heard scrambling foot steps. Leading from upstairs, down to the main floor then to the lower half of the inn. . Holding the glass of water, tilting her head to the side. Bringing the glass to her lips. Sipping the water a few times.

"Hmm. He's a strange one alright. And I thought I was strange."
Kanu

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Stryfer on Mon Nov 26, 2012 2:33 pm

The night seemed to take forever. He finally relented and got out of the basement, his hands still chained together
Stryfer

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Kanu on Mon Nov 26, 2012 8:47 pm

she sat at the kitchen table, sipping on the glass of water as she listened to the wind blowing outside. Her head turning in the direction of the sound of chains. Causing her to arch a brow slightly.
Kanu

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 5 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top